[R-SIG-Mac] R.app feedback:

Simon Urbanek simon.urbanek at r-project.org
Mon Feb 28 06:56:03 CET 2005

David,

On Feb 27, 2005, at 2:58 PM, David Strong wrote:

> Link (dyld) error:
>
> dyld: /Volumes/R-GUI/R.app/Contents/MacOS/R can't open library:
> /Library/Frameworks/R.framework/Resources/lib/libR.dylib  (No such
> file or directory, errno = 2)
>
> I have checked this directory and the directory and file seem intact.
> I would appreciate any suggestions.

Assuming that you have Developer Tools installed, please run the
following command in the Terminal:

otool -L /Library/Frameworks/R.framework/Resources/lib/libR.dylib

If it comes up with an error, then your R is probably not setup
properly. In that case, please run

ls -l /Library/Frameworks/R.framework/Versions

In any case if that doesn't give you any helpful hints, please send me
the output of the above commands.