[R-SIG-Mac] ?if

stefano iacus stefano.iacus at unimi.it
Sun Feb 13 08:47:21 CET 2005

It seems to me that this is an R knowledge problem more than anything
specific to the GUI.
See the examples in help() ad you'll find the answer.

The problem with the R.app GUI and help is that we still did not
re-defined print methods.

BTW: it seems to me that this sort of thread is more useful in R-help
as other users can experience this "problem".

[ As for your students, I suggest you to tell them that there is a
browse-able (?) on-line help (both for windows and Mac OS X) ]
stefano