[R-SIG-Mac] How to Speed up R on the G5

Byron Ellis ellis at stat.harvard.edu
Tue Feb 8 10:32:40 CET 2005

Interesting. I was under the impression that it was parallel in the
SIMD sense, not in the processor sharing sense. We just got mini XServe
cluster (sadly, my proposal to call it McNugget was rejected) so I'll
have to check it out. Its still running the stock iNquiry R (1.9.1
IIRC), but thats easy enough to change ;-)