[R-SIG-Mac] rgl on macosx

stefano iacus stefano.iacus at unimi.it
Wed Feb 2 22:03:11 CET 2005

Ciao Simone,
the problem is that apparently libpng is not present on your system.
On http://www.economia.unimi.it/R/ you find some insturctions on how to
get this dll even though you need to install the Apple Developer Tools
first.
BTW, as rgl is X11 based, you need to first launch the X11 windows
server and then try to load the rgl package.
stefano