[R-SIG-Mac] Consistency of information about installed packages

Don MacQueen macq at llnl.gov
Thu Apr 28 20:53:50 CEST 2005

Hi, Rob,

The only hint I saw, and it showed up in the Installer, was to remove
copies of old RAqua. In fact, it says "previous versions of the Cocoa
GUI are fine". Maybe I didn't look hard enough, but that looked
pretty definite to me.

I had some packages previously installed; they were, as usual, gone.
That's of course not a problem; it's expected.

Thanks
-Don