[R-SIG-Mac] Missing Color Preference

Sean odysseus9672 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 20:39:01 CEST 2005

Simon Urbanek wrote:

> Sean,
>
> On Apr 28, 2005, at 2:11 PM, Sean wrote:
>
>> I love the ability to set text and syntax colors in RAqua. There  are
>> just two color settings missing. First, and more important, is  the
>> ability to set the cursor's color. Second, is the highlight color.
>

> Highlight color can be set in the System Preferences - it is system-
> wide. The cursor color is currently fixed to black. I agree that it
> may be worthwhile to make it configurable (in case you prefer dark
> background...).
>
> Thanks,
> Simon

Well, I don't actually care about highlight color, I only mentioned it
because it just happens to be settable in Terminal.app. I just so
happens that I was using my Terminal.app settings as the point of
reference for how I wanted to set RAqua.

Yes, it just so happens that I like a black background with off-white text.

Thanks again,
Sean