[R-SIG-Mac] Re: build 1394

Denis Chabot chabotd at globetrotter.net
Sat Apr 23 19:09:38 CEST 2005

Hi, I've tried today's build (1408) of R cocoa gui and it still gives
me an error -10810 when I try to use it. At least one other user has
confirmed this type of problem in the last few days, but I did not see
an explanation. Is there one? Must I do something to my setup for these
newer versions of R cocoa gui to work?

On a different topic, I see that the Mac OS X page on CRAN now lists a
folder of R 2.1 packages compiled for Mac OS X. But when will there be
a simple installer (on a .dmg) for R2.1?

Thanks,

Denis