[R-SIG-Mac] NA in table with integer types

Don MacQueen macq at llnl.gov
Thu Apr 7 21:18:55 CEST 2005

?table tells you that the exclude argument tells it what to exclude.
So of course, NA will not be shown in the output if you supply
exclude=NA. exclude=NULL tells it to exclude nothing, hence NAs are
shown.

This is not a Mac-specific question, by the way, so R-help would have
been the place to ask.

-Don