[R-SIG-Mac] Re: Editor for R cocoa GUI?

Denis Chabot chabotd at globetrotter.net
Fri Sep 10 12:37:08 CEST 2004

Hi Matthew,

I am still using a PowerBook G3 Series from 1998 and will not be able
to upgrade for a while yet. Hence I am stuck at 10.2.8 and SubEthaEdit
requires 10.3.

I use TextWrangler which has syntax settings for many languages, but
not R. Do you or anybody else know of an add-on or plug-in to add R
syntax checking/coloring to TextWrangler?

thanks in advance,

Denis Chabot