[R-SIG-Mac] Edit->Copy kills Jan's Hacked R-2.0.0

Jan de Leeuw deleeuw at stat.ucla.edu
Wed Oct 27 17:42:13 CEST 2004

Yes, sure. The R "application" is just the original R binary with
a dummy resource fork, and it does not know how to handle
menu events.

On Oct 27, 2004, at 8:07 AM, Tamas K Papp wrote:

> A minor bug: I am not sure if it is specific to Jan's hacked R, but
> that's the one I have on my machine.
>
> If I use Edit->Copy from the menu, it crashes with "bus error".
>
> Jan: I am just reporting this, there might be some obvious fix.  Your
> batteries-included R is a great benefit to the few people interested,
> and I am not implying that we expect you to "support" it in any way by
> fixing bugs.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Tamas

===
Jan de Leeuw; Distinguished Professor and Chair, UCLA Department of
Statistics;
Editor: Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Journal of Statistical
Software
US mail: 8125 Math Sciences Bldg, Box 951554, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1554
phone (310)-825-9550;  fax (310)-206-5658;  email: deleeuw at stat.ucla.edu
homepage: http://gifi.stat.ucla.edu