[R-SIG-Mac] R 2.0.0 Change Working Directory

Simon Urbanek Simon.Urbanek at math.uni-augsburg.de
Tue Oct 26 16:45:45 CEST 2004

On Oct 26, 2004, at 3:51 PM, Jean Thioulouse wrote:

> I have tried PitStop to edit the pdf files created by R, but it did not
> work (seems that the pdf contains only one large bitmap). Do you know
> any other software able to edit pdf files obtained with R ? How can I
> use the pdf version of the graphic that is in the clipboard ?

I have noticed that the declaration order was TIFF first and PDF
second. I have now reversed the order. Please try tonight's nightly
build (you'll need at least revision 662) and tell me whether it works.
I'm still unsure about this - maybe we should make the order
configurable or two different copy commands for bitmap vs vector.

---
Simon Urbanek
Department of computer oriented statistics and data analysis
University of Augsburg
Universitätsstr. 14
86135 Augsburg
Germany