[R-SIG-Mac] R 2.0.0 Change Working Directory

Jean Thioulouse jtnews1 at biomserv.univ-lyon1.fr
Tue Oct 26 15:51:50 CEST 2004

Hello,

I have tried PitStop to edit the pdf files created by R, but it did not
work (seems that the pdf contains only one large bitmap). Do you know
any other software able to edit pdf files obtained with R ? How can I
use the pdf version of the graphic that is in the clipboard ?

Thank you,
Jean

--
Jean Thioulouse - Labo. BBE, UMR CNRS 5558, Equipe "Ecologie Statistique"
Universite Lyon 1,  Batiment G. Mendel, 69622 Villeurbanne Cedex,  France