[R-SIG-Mac] Installing Bioconductor 1.5 on R 2.0 for OS X

Michael Redmond redmond at cs.wisc.edu
Tue Nov 2 23:50:50 CET 2004

Stefano,
I have R 2.0.0 and am working with BioC 1.5, so far from source. I
really don't want to compile from source if I can help it, but I can try
setting up per the FAQ. It sounds like I should not use fink binaries
for g77, and that I can fairly easily change.

I attached a text file of the status/error messages I have gotten so far
in the BioC/DNAcopy installs.

Thanks for the quick response...
Mike
---