[R-SIG-Mac] Re: [StatCompute] tkrplot

Jan de Leeuw deleeuw at stat.ucla.edu
Sun May 2 23:04:53 CEST 2004

This is because tkrplot has to be linked with options "--dynamic -o
tkrplot.dylib"
instead of "--bundle -o tkrplot.so". You also have to change the
tkrplot.R file
so that it recognizes the dylib extension.

On Apr 30, 2004, at 11:22, Toby Lieber wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We are trying to run the Bioconductor package affylmGUI with R2.0 and
> Mac OSX 10.3.3. One of the R packages that afflmGUI requires is
> tkrplot. We have downloaded and installed this package but when we try
> to load it we get the following error:

> Error in structure(.External("dotTcl", ..., PACKAGE = "tcltk"), class
> = "tclObj") :
> 	[tcl] dyld: /Library/Frameworks/R.framework/Resources/bin/R.bin
> malformed library:
> /Library/Frameworks/R.framework/Versions/2.0.0/Resources/library/
> tkrplot/libs/tkrplot.so (not a Mach-O library file, bad filetype
> value)
> .
> Error in library(pkgs[i], character.only = TRUE) :
> 	.First.lib failed
> >

> We have the same problem when using R1.9. We would be grateful for any
> suggestions for curing this problem.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Toby

===
Jan de Leeuw; Professor and Chair, UCLA Department of Statistics;
Editor: Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Journal of Statistical
Software
US mail: 8130 Math Sciences Bldg, Box 951554, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1554
phone (310)-825-9550;  fax (310)-206-5658;  email: deleeuw at stat.ucla.edu
homepage: http://gifi.stat.ucla.edu