[R-SIG-Mac] loading libraries from the command line

Christopher Fonnesbeck chris at fonnesbeck.org
Sat Mar 20 17:57:39 CET 2004

I have the framework version of RAqua installed on my powerbook, and to
run R from the command line I have made a symbolic link from
/Library/Frameworks/R.framework/Resources/bin/R to /usr/local/bin.
However, when I try and run R from the command line, it seems unable to
locate the various libraries. Libraries which load while running the
RAqua GUI cannot load from the command line. Is there any way of making
these libraries available from the command line?

Thanks,
Chris
--
Christopher J. Fonnesbeck ( c h r i s @ f o n n e s b e c k . o r g )
Georgia Cooperative Fish & Wildlife Research Unit, University of Georgia

"I think we all agree, the past is over." -- George W. Bush