[R-SIG-Mac] Re: [Rd] macintosh OS X 10.3.2 not working at all (PR#6647)

Jan de Leeuw deleeuw at stat.ucla.edu
Thu Mar 4 23:47:14 MET 2004

Readline. Download update from Stefano's site. To be sure, check the
console.app window after R bails out.

On Mar 4, 2004, at 13:56, swheelan at jhmi.edu wrote:

> Full_Name: Sarah Wheelan
> Version: Trying to get the new one
> OS: Mac OS X 10.3.2
> Submission from: (NULL) (162.129.227.254)
>

> Hi --
>
> I can download the R.aqua disk image, and the package opens normally
> and it
> looks like it installs a program. However, when I click on the Start R
> symbol,
> the R briefly flashes larger and then nothing happens at all. I
> successfully
> installed the same executable on a machine running OS X 10.2.8 with no
> problems.
> Any suggestions?
>
> Thanks,
> Sarah

===
Jan de Leeuw; Professor and Chair, UCLA Department of Statistics;
Editor: Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Journal of Statistical
Software
US mail: 8130 Math Sciences Bldg, Box 951554, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1554
phone (310)-825-9550;  fax (310)-206-5658;  email: deleeuw at stat.ucla.edu
homepage: http://gifi.stat.ucla.edu