[R-SIG-Mac] (no subject)

Tiago R Magalhaes tiago17 at socrates.Berkeley.EDU
Mon Jul 26 09:47:23 CEST 2004

Hi.

I would the R workspace browser capability a lot, but it's kind of
unusable unless I'm doing something wrong

when I open that from workspace menu, it opens a window that gives me
info about each object but if I change any object the changes are not
automatically reflected
even worse, if I click on "R workspace browser" again from the menu
(hoping to have the menu refreshed in that way...) the browser goes
blank. I have to close it, open it again to see the changes reflected!

any ideas on this?

thanks