[R-SIG-Mac] automating some tasks

Ulises Mora Alvarez umalvarez at fata.unam.mx
Fri Jul 9 19:19:05 CEST 2004

Hi!

>From the command line type:
?.First

Take a careful look at. Now type:
?options

On the other hand, '/usr/bin/open' or 'open' for short is a MacOX command
which open files  using the default application associated with its
extension. In my iBook the RHelp opens the Safari browser. Can you tell
which is your default browser?

Why don't you try with the recently released R.dmg? (browse the
list files). It seems to me like something is wrong with your current
installation of R.

Good look.