[R-SIG-Mac] Re: Relocatable R installation?

stefano iacus stefano.iacus at unimi.it
Wed Jul 7 18:13:16 CEST 2004

Hi James,

just for you convenience, I've add a package installer for the X11
TclTk libraries.
It still require privileges though.

I think it is reasonable to distribute tcltk inside the framework, but
it's not just a matter of dlls path in this case as the dll are there
(inside the R.framework) with the correct paths (the problem is in that
I did not patch the tcltk package to take the good tcl.ini and tk.ini
files).

stefano