[R-SIG-Mac] Undo/Redo in GUI

Rob J Goedman goedman at mac.com
Thu Dec 9 18:43:24 CET 2004

Some time ago I promised to look into this issue. With Cocoa's undo
mechanism
it is indeed not hard to solve, but for R.app it turns out a proper
solution will take
significant work - R Console and other windows should all become
'proper' windows.
If not, undo/redo in the menu bar will get very confused.

Hence, at least for now, it will remain as Ben describes (redo to the
rescue :-),
sorry about that,
Rob