[R-SIG-Mac] background color in quartz graphics

Denis Chabot chabotd at globetrotter.net
Sun Dec 5 12:00:31 CET 2004

First, thank you Simon, my accented vowels now display correctly in the
R console.

Now a question to all. I tried using lattice graphics for the first
time. Unlike other graphics, I notice a difference between what is
drawn into quartz() devices and what is drawn using pdf() devices. In
the former the background is grey and not particularly pretty. The
background is the normal white in pdf devices. Am I doing something
(I was working with xyplot)