[R-SIG-Mac] aqua/x11/tcl/tk

Jean Thioulouse jthioulouse at biomserv.univ-lyon1.fr
Tue Apr 27 17:47:13 CEST 2004

Jan de Leeuw <deleeuw at stat.ucla.edu> wrote:
>The only way to use Tcl/Tk Aqua is using my Horrible Hack, in which
>you give R.bin a resource fork using rez and load the tcltk package
>at startup.

Thank you. Of course, that is what I did, then I forgot about it.

I knew I should not do it, but the buttons are so nice in the Aqua
tcltk and so ugly in the x11 version...

Thanks,
Jean

Jean Thioulouse - Labo. BBE, UMR CNRS 5558, Equipe "Ecologie Statistique"
Universite Lyon 1,  Batiment G. Mendel, 69622 Villeurbanne Cedex,  France
Tel: (33) 4 72 43 27 56                           Fax: (33) 4 72 43 27 56
                 http://pbil.univ-lyon1.fr/JTHome.html