[R-SIG-Mac] aqua/x11/tcl/tk

Jean Thioulouse jthioulouse at biomserv.univ-lyon1.fr
Tue Apr 27 10:49:44 CEST 2004

Hello,

I have followed the instructions to compile R on the "R for Mac OS X FAQ"
page, but I have problems with tcl/tk. When using command line R in the
terminal, I get a segmentation fault when trying to use demo(tkdensity).
In the Aqua GUI version, the tk window does not react to mouse events.

In fact, I need both command line and Aqua GUI R, with both Aqua and
x11 devices in the two versions. Of course, I also need tcl/tk in all
configurations. Is it possible ?

I am using the latest R-devel. Should I get back to 1.9 ?

Thank you
Jean

Jean Thioulouse - Labo. BBE, UMR CNRS 5558, Equipe "Ecologie Statistique"
Universite Lyon 1,  Batiment G. Mendel, 69622 Villeurbanne Cedex,  France
Tel: (33) 4 72 43 27 56                           Fax: (33) 4 72 43 27 56
                 http://pbil.univ-lyon1.fr/JTHome.html