[R-SIG-Mac] Saving graphs from x11

Sammy Banawan torifile at mac.com
Tue Sep 16 00:34:00 MEST 2003

Thanks. It doesn't seem to work, though. Output is still being sent to
the display instead of to the file. The file is being created, but
there's nothing in it. I'm having the same problem when using RAqua
(since it seems to use the x11 display for graphical output). Would you
mind looking at the program to see if there's something else you can
see? I'll attach it in an email if you would like. Thanks for your help

-Sammy