[R-SIG-Mac]First steps in R with Mac OS X - Terminal

Stefano Iacus jago at mclink.it
Sun Mar 9 23:35:59 MET 2003

I apologize with all the people who incorrectly downloaded the of R
1.5.1 binaries from CRAN.
They have now been removed. If you are not able to build R yourself,
please download the binaries that Jan de Leeuw kindly builds at every
release.

The ReadMe.txt file cointains the correct URL
http://gifi.stat.ucla.edu/pub

Stefano