[R-SIG-Mac] Downloading/Compiling BioConductor with R-1.7.1

Jan de Leeuw deleeuw at stat.ucla.edu
Tue Jun 17 13:32:29 MEST 2003

install.packages() does not work in RAqua. You can install the
packages in the Darwin version of R and then move them into
RAqua.

On Tuesday, Jun 17, 2003, at 12:14 US/Pacific, Sylvain Foisy wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to install BioC 1.2 with RAqua/R-1.7.1 (thanks for the
> work,
> Stefano). When I try to get BioC with getBioC(libName="all), I get the
> following message:
>
> [1] "Installing reposTools..."
> Error in upDatePkgs(relLevel,PLATFORM,destdir,method=method):
>     Failed to install package reposTools
>
> What's up?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Sylvain

> Sylvain Foisy, Ph. D.
> Directeur - operations / Project Manager
> BioneQ - Reseau quebecois de bio-informatique
> U. de Montreal / Genome-Quebec
>
> Adresse postale:
>
> Departement de biochimie
> Pavillon principal
> 2900, boul. Édouard-Montpetit
> Montréal (Québec) H3T 1J4
>
> Tel: (514) 343-6111 x.4066
> Courriel: sylvain.foisy at bioneq.qc.ca

===
Jan de Leeuw; Professor and Chair, UCLA Department of Statistics;
Editor: Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Journal of Statistical
Software
US mail: 9432 Boelter Hall, Box 951554, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1554
phone (310)-825-9550;  fax (310)-206-5658;  email: deleeuw at stat.ucla.edu
homepage: http://gifi.stat.ucla.edu