[R-SIG-Mac]Thanks!

Stefan Hames rsh5@cornell.edu
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 10:04:01 -0400

I just wanted to add my thanks to Jean-Pierre's.  It's great not only
having access to the code, whether source or binary, and this
excellent resource for troubleshooting.  By paying careful attention
to the responses to Jean-Pierre's  questions, I was able to have a
painless installation of Darwin R, and my first experience using
Fink.  Thanks to all concerned!

>I am really grateful to Don MacQueen and Jan de Leeuw for their
>tremendous help, and kind encouragements. It is fantastic to find
>people willing to spend time helping the community.
>
>The only thing that worries me is that, considering my learning
>curve, it may take months to years before I may provide similar
>services to the community!

Well, by asking the questions, you have already helped me!

Best,

Stefan
Stefan Hames
Post-Doctoral Associate