[R-SIG-Mac]R-1.6.0 upgrade

Jan de Leeuw deleeuw@stat.ucla.edu
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 12:41:15 -0700

http://gifi.stat.ucla.edu/pub or ftp://gifi.stat.ucla.edu/pub has a new
R-1.6.0.tar.gz
with updated versions of XML and some of the Bioconductor packages, and
with
RQuantLib (with help from Luigi Ballabio I compiled quantlib 0.3.1a3
cvs for
OS X -- unfortunately the dylib is about 30MB, larger than all of X11,
and

If you have problem with any of the packages, or need additional stuff
which is not available through fink, drop me an email.
===
Jan de Leeuw; Professor and Chair, UCLA Department of Statistics
US mail: 8142 Math Sciences Bldg, Box 951554, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1554
phone (310)-825-9550;  fax (310)-206-5658;  email: deleeuw@stat.ucla.edu
                  www: http://www.stat.ucla.edu/~deleeuw
====
          Remember, wherever you go, there you are. --- Buckaroo Banzai
====