[R-SIG-Mac]building R 1.6.1 under 10.2.2 on a G3 Mac

David Firth david.firth@nuffield.oxford.ac.uk
Tue, 19 Nov 2002 12:41:47 +0000

To Luke, Don and Jan:

Many thanks for responding to my plea for help yesterday.
I had, as Jan and Luke both deduced, installed the wrong
g77, by way of mis-understanding what was required for
fink on OS 10.2. (Jan's email below)

All is working fine now: I can build R myself and/or
use Jan's binary on my G3 Mac running OS 10.2.2.

Apologies for my stupidity (should have read the fink
news more carefully), and thanks again for your kind
help.

Best wishes,
David