[R-SIG-Mac]R-1.5.1.dmg.tgz

Jan de Leeuw deleeuw@stat.ucla.edu
Mon, 1 Jul 2002 13:44:45 -0700

Is available from ftp://gifi.stat.ucla.edu/pub. It has

--- a new package fink.pkg (replacing the older package sw.pkg), which
has dylibs
      for support of tcltk, netcdf, gnome, XML, readline, jpeg, tiff,
png, zlib, bz2. It
      installs in /sw, and if I have included what I intended to include,
you do not
      need fink anymore. It also has /sw/bin/less.

--- updates for many contributed packages.

Unpack with Expander to get the diskimage R-1.5.1.dmg. Then just click
and click and click and click and everything will be installed in
/usr/local.
After installing, just say "R" in a terminal window.

In the same directory you also find XInstall.app, which installs a
complete
Xfree86 plus XDarwin on your system, filling /usr/X11R6 and /usr/etc/X11
with bins and dylibs.

And it has OroborusOSX, the incredible Aqua-like rootless window manager.
===
Jan de Leeuw; Professor and Chair, UCLA Department of Statistics
US mail: 8142 Math Sciences Bldg, Box 951554, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1554
phone (310)-825-9550;  fax (310)-206-5658;  email: deleeuw@stat.ucla.edu
                  www: http://www.stat.ucla.edu/~deleeuw
==
          Remember, wherever you go, there you are. --- Buckaroo Banzai
==