[R-SIG-Mac]getting round the absence of system() on R for Mac

Stefano Iacus stefano.iacus@unimi.it
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 11:07:31 +0200

Greg,

I'll check this later but you can use the following

applescript("",":RunChullProgram")

that should work.

I also invite you and other R users to develop some examples like yours
to distribute along with the R binaries.

Stefano