[R-SIG-Mac]R as a shared library

Jan de Leeuw deleeuw@stat.ucla.edu
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 12:24:15 -0800

The R-devel at http://gifi.stat.ucla.edu/R/builds has a libR-dylib. Of
course it is the Darwin version, not the Carbon one.

On Thursday, November 15, 2001, at 12:25 , Hengyi Xue wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Has anybody compiled R on Mac OS X as a shared library? The RJava
> interface developed by Duncan Temple Lang requires the R shared library
> if R is to be called from within Java, which I want to do.  Any
> information on this will be appreciated.
>
> Hengyi Xue
> Research Associate
> Dept. of Statistics
> West Virginia University

===
Jan de Leeuw; Professor and Chair, UCLA Department of Statistics;
US mail: 9432 Boelter Hall, Box 951554, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1554
phone (310)-825-9550;  fax (310)-206-5658;  email: deleeuw@stat.ucla.edu
homepage: http://www.stat.ucla.edu/~deleeuw
           No matter where you go, there you are. --- Buckaroo Banzai
                    http://www.stat.ucla.edu/~deleeuw/sounds/nomatter.au