[R-SIG-Mac]compiling fortran code of contributed packages using absoft f77 and lnk

Andreas Papritz andreas.papritz@ito.umnw.ethz.ch
Mon, 28 May 2001 21:42:26 +0200

Thanks to the hints I got, I could easily solve the problem with
Absoft's Fortran compiler f77.

The option -N15 tells the compiler to add trailing underscores to any
function and subroutine names. The Fortran routines can then be
called by R's .Fortran().

--
Andreas Papritz, Friedenstrasse 15, CH-8400 Winterthur
Tel 052 212 0763, 052 212 0953; Fax 052 212 0953