[R-SIG-Mac]Re: R 1.2.3

Stefano Iacus jago@mclink.it
Thu, 1 Jan 1970 01:33:35 +0100

> I remember. This was already a topic in Vienna. I think this is due to
> some very  old code in S which is used here.
> It would be nice if we could get someone to think how the graphics
> could be ported to a Quartz model for the MacX version.

Actually, my target objective for R 1.4.0 is to release a module, say,
"quartz", that can be used on both version of R (Jan's and mine) on
MacOS X and intended to replace macintosh device.

Stefano

p.s. Guenter, you should better subscribe to the list, otherwise I have
to "approve" each of your msgs manually.