[R-jobs] R trainer required
mk@o006 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Oct 15 17:07:18 CEST 2013
The Food and Agricultural Organization of the United Nations is looking
for an R expert to assist the translation of current methodology from
other statistical software into R. The position will involve sitting
down with statisticians from various team to understand the current
methodology and support the staff to develop the methodology in R.
This is a full-time position based in Rome starting as soon as possible
till the end of the year and opportunity for extension.
The desire candidate will possess the following skills.
- Advanced statistical knowledge. (e.g. Multiple imputation,
non-parametric regression, mixture model etc ...)
- Extensive knowledge of R
- Experienced with tools for reproducibility (
- Excellent communication skill
- Experience with the S4 class, and connecting to data bases through API.
- Social network analysis, sentimental analysis and text mining.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV and code
snippets to michael.kao using fao.org
[[alternative HTML version deleted]]
More information about the R-sig-jobs