[R-jobs] Chicago Based Trading Group Seeking Development Clerk
p@e|@@@@er1 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Nov 9 20:34:22 CET 2012
*Job Title: Trading Development Clerk
Job Description: Assist development team with backtesting, debugging,
creating, and deploying automated trading strategies. Clerk will work under
a lead developer and several traders to provide support to traders in real
time execution, in addition to the development staff with strategy
creation, troubleshooting and deployment. The ideal candidate would be
able to work full time, however a part time position would be considered
for the right applicant. Schedule can be flexible.
Typical Tasks may include :
1. Launching algorithmic trading strategies and automated tools in
simulation to debug
2. Collecting log files from live execution for analysis
3. Parameterizing strategies for live trading
4. Helping with organizational tasks such as managing development team
5. Working with other developers and traders to backtest strategies and
develop new tools and algorithms.
6. Implementing technological solutions for time savings and
troubleshooting with IT staff.
Required Skills :
1. Ability to stay on task in an unstructured work environment
2. Ability to quickly move from completion of one task to the next
3. Self directed and willing to take initiative and responsibility.
4. Strong background in computer sciences and statistics
5. Ability to troubleshoot complex problems and implement creative
Desired Skills :
1. Experience in Finance, Futures, Trade Execution
3. Background in Big Data or Time Series Analysis
4. Experience using Trading Technologies X-Trader, Algo Design Lab, or CQG
5. Understanding of Linux operating systems.
Preferred Starting Date: Jan 3rd 2013
Please submit resume to pelsasser using rcgdirect.com
Location : Chicago IL
[[alternative HTML version deleted]]
More information about the R-sig-jobs