[R-jobs] Data Programmer position at MetrumRG
j|mr @end|ng |rom metrumrg@com
Fri Aug 5 22:27:05 CEST 2011
Opening for a Data Programmer
Metrum Research Group is seeking a full-time data programmer to
support our biomedical modeling and simulation services. This is an
excellent opportunity to develop as a data programmer while gaining
exposure to cutting edge problems in the growing field of
pharmacometrics. The individual will work as an integral member of our
team, based in Tariffville, CT. We provide a full benefits package and
salary is competitive. Professional development is supported.
* Data set preparation and data quality control.
* Exploratory data analysis.
* Optimization and automation of data flow processes.
* Code review.
* Depending on experience level, responsibilities may also include the
development of model fitting and/or simulation code.
* Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree preferred.
* Experience involving code management and/or data management and/or
data analysis is required.
* Proficiency with the R (or S+) language is highly desirable.
Experience with other high-level languages for scripting and/or data
analysis (e.g. Matlab, Python, Perl) is desirable.
* Experience with code versioning systems (e.g. Subversion) is highly
* Experience with Amazon Web Services and/or parallel computing is desirable.
* Excellent communication skills are required.
* Excellent attention to detail is required.
Metrum Research Group is a leading provider of biomedical modeling and
simulation services in the U.S.A. and internationally. Founded in
2004, Metrum Research Group has worked with over 85 clients on more
than 250 projects. Our experience spans R&D efforts for small molecule
pharmaceuticals, biologic therapeutics, diagnostics, and medical
device/drug-device combinations, across multiple therapeutic areas.
See www.metrumrg.com for more information.
Please send resume to employment using metrumrg.com, including a brief cover
letter in the body of the email. We prefer to hear directly from
candidates. No recruiters please.
More information about the R-sig-jobs