[R-jobs] Senior R/S Programmer - Mango Solutions (UK)
r|r@nco|@ @end|ng |rom m@ngo-@o|ut|on@@com
Fri Feb 9 11:00:36 CET 2007
Mango Solutions, providers of R and S-PLUS consulting, systems
development and Training Services, are looking for a senior R/S
Programmer to join their UK - Wiltshire based technical team. We are
looking for highly motivated individuals to work in a customer-focused
This is a unique opportunity to develop within a dynamic company which
has been expanding rapidly and profitably since it's inception in 2002.
Mango Solutions have an excellent reputation for quality work, and
customers include major finance, pharmaceutical, marketing and consumer
companies. For further information, please send your CV to
careers using mango-solutions.com
* To provide ad-hoc programming services to customers.
* To create and deliver tailored software applications and libraries to
* To advise customers on R/S software issues and to provide programming
services to customers.
* To participate in the design and implementation of bespoke data
* Knowledge of statistical languages: R, S-PLUS or Matlab.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Experience of general software systems is an advantage (eg. Java,
.NET, Oracle, C, XML, HTML, …).
* Experience of programming within a regulated environment an advantage
* 5 years commercial or academic experience
* Opportunity to extend your technical knowledge while working in
alongside commercial clients.
* Great variety of work, with customers from pharmaceutical, finance,
CRM, consumer and environmental sectors.
* Flexible working environment and working hours.
* Competitive salary £35-£55k including benefits depending on experience.
Tel +44 1249 467 467
Fax +44 1249 467 468
Mob +44 7813 526 123
data analysis that delivers
upcoming R Training Course in London
More information about the R-sig-jobs