[R-sig-ins] Call for abstracts for the 2020 Insurance Data Science Conference closes 9 March.

Markus Gesmann m@rku@@ge@m@nn @end|ng |rom goog|em@||@com
Tue Mar 10 13:27:09 CET 2020

Hi all,

The abstract submission closed yesterday.

However, if you submitted an abstract, but haven't received a confirmation email, please resubmit by 23 March, as we had some IT problems.

Thanks

Markus

> On 6 Mar 2020, at 09:26, Markus Gesmann <markus.gesmann using googlemail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> The abstract submission deadline for the 2020 Insurance Data Science conference in London closes on Monday, 9 March.
>
> Hurry up, if you’d like to submit a proposal for a talk!
>
> The event will take at Cass Business School, City, University of London, 22 June 2020.
>
> We are delighted to have Bettina Grün (University of Linz, Austria) and Thomas Wiecki (Quantopian, PyMC) as our keynote speakers.
>
> Please send your abstract to: submissions using insurancedatascience.org <mailto:submissions using insurancedatascience.org>
>
> Your submission should include:
>
> - Name and affiliation of the speaker
> - Email address of the speaker
> - Title of the presentation
> - Abstract of 10 to 20 lines and not more than 5 references
> - Format: pdf file and LaTeX file (template: https://insurancedatascience.org/downloads/Submission_template.tex <https://people.math.ethz.ch/~wmario/InsuranceDataScience/template.tex> )
>
> The submitted abstracts will be evaluated and speakers will be selected by the scientific committee of the conference. Conference fees will be waived for selected speakers.
>
> For more information visit the conference web site: https://insurancedatascience.org <https://insurancedatascience.org/>
>
> Best regards
>
> Markus

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]