[R-sig-ins] licensing of R code in financial institution code

Kevin Kuo kev|nykuo @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Mar 15 22:16:01 CET 2019

I haven't come across any realistic use cases for actuaries and data
scientists where this would be an issue, since they're usually not in the
business of building custom libraries to distribute as proprietary software.

If you're at a place where GPL software can't be used for analytics, it'd
be interesting to hear the arguments from the counsel.