[R-sig-ins] Only two weeks left: Call for abstracts for the 2019 Insurance Data Science Conference closes 15 Feb.

Markus Gesmann m@rku@@ge@m@nn @end|ng |rom goog|em@||@com
Thu Jan 31 09:55:15 CET 2019

Hi all,

Only two weeks left to submit your abstract proposal for the 2019 edition of the Insurance Data Science conference.

The event will take place RiskLab (ETH Zurich), 14 June 2019.

Please send your abstract until 15 February 2019, to: submissions using insurancedatascience.org

Your submission should include:

- Name and affiliation of the speaker
- Email address of the speaker
- Title of the presentation
- Abstract of 10 to 20 lines and not more than 5 references
- Format: pdf file and LaTeX file (template: https://people.math.ethz.ch/~wmario/InsuranceDataScience/template.tex <https://people.math.ethz.ch/~wmario/InsuranceDataScience/template.tex> )

The submitted abstracts will be evaluated and speakers will be selected by the scientific committee of the conference. Conference fees will be waived for selected speakers.

For more information visit the conference web site: https://insurancedatascience.org <https://insurancedatascience.org/>

Best regards

Markus

> On 9 Jan 2019, at 15:57, Markus Gesmann <markus.gesmann using googlemail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi there,
>
> A belated happy New Year!
>
> The call for abstracts is open for the second Insurance Data Science Conference at RiskLab (ETH Zurich), 14 June 2019.
>
> I am contacting you today as you have submitted abstracts in the past or supported the conference in other forms.
>
> We would very much welcome to receive an abstract from you again. If last year your presentation wasn’t selected, please don't be discouraged and send one again.
>
> Please send your abstract until 15 February 2019, to: submissions using insurancedatascience.org <mailto:submissions using insurancedatascience.org>
>
> Your submission should include:
>
> - Name and affiliation of the speaker
> - Email address of the speaker
> - Title of the presentation
> - Abstract of 10 to 20 lines and not more than 5 references
> - Format: pdf file and LaTeX file (template) <https://people.math.ethz.ch/~wmario/InsuranceDataScience/template.tex>
>
> The submitted abstracts will be evaluated and speakers will be selected by the scientific committee of the conference. Conference fees will be waived for selected speakers.
>
> A first programme will be announced on March 10, 2019.
>
> For more information visit the conference web site: https://insurancedatascience.org <https://insurancedatascience.org/>
>
> Best wishes
>
> Markus

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]