[R-sig-hpc] R + R Studio on Rocks 7.0

Surraj Jadhav @unr@ce @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Jun 25 08:39:33 CEST 2019

Dear All,

I am trying to build a simple Rocks Cluster on which we could run R and
submit runs over SGE to use all of the compute power available on the
cluster. I am struggling with getting R on the cluster as it has too many
dependencies, solving those is crashing the cluster.

Have you come across any one who has successfully built R on Rocks 7? It
would be a great help to know the steps followed as I am not a expert on
compiling / programming. I could follow the instructions though.

This is what I am trying to achieve -
http://borisv.lk.net/howtos/grid-mpi-r-howto.html

--
Thanks & Regards