[R-sig-hpc] locating mpi directories for RMPI installation

Lockwood, Glenn glock at sdsc.edu
Thu Sep 19 17:36:08 CEST 2013

Err, it looks like I didn't see this second thread.

Ben, the easiest way is to just send an email to help at xsede.org and let them know what you need.  TACC might already have Rmpi installed on Stampede, and if they don't, they will do it for you.  If that fails, I can give you exact instructions on how to do it.  It's our job to do complicated software installs on our XSEDE machines so you don't have to :)

Glenn