[R-sig-hpc] Going to SC13? Super-R BoF Session

George Ostrouchov georgeost at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 05:34:03 CET 2013

Please join us for "Super-R: Supercomputing and R for Data-Intensive
Analysis" - Birds-of-a-Feather Session at SC'13 in Denver.  November 20,
Wednesday - 5:30PM - 7:00PM. Room: 404.

This is an organizational meeting for folks interested in running R on
large platforms. For more information:
http://sc13.supercomputing.org/schedule/event_detail.php?evid=bof162

Please send me an e-mail if you plan to be at SC13. While R is picking
up interest from supercomputing and large data applications communities,
for success we also need participation from the R community on this list.

Thanks,
George

--
George Ostrouchov, Ph.D.