[R-sig-hpc] Error in socketConnection ... all connections are in use

Joshua Ulrich josh.m.ulrich at gmail.com
Sat May 26 18:19:55 CEST 2012

You would have to rebuild R after increasing NCONNECTIONS in
src/main/connections.c.

It would be probably be easier to simply close connections you're no
longer using via stopCluster(), unless you really need >128
simultaneous connections.

Best,
--
Joshua Ulrich  |  FOSS Trading: www.fosstrading.com