[R-sig-hpc] Rsge combined with mclapply?

Daniel Sabanés Bové daniel.sabanesbove at ifspm.uzh.ch
Thu Jun 14 10:42:39 CEST 2012

Hi Kasper,

thank you for this hint! I was not aware of this possibility. Yes,
indeed, then it should be trivial to let multiple jobs run on cores of
the same node. In the meantime I have found a solution by tweaking the
Rsge package to use mclapply() from the base R-package "parallel". This
also works.

Best regards
Daniel

-------- Original-Nachricht --------