[R-sig-hpc] [zeromq-dev] rzmq package

Michael Spiegel mspiegel at renci.org
Thu Sep 29 17:38:44 CEST 2011

Calling serialize/serialize from c/c++ is not too convoluted. You can find a good example in https://github.com/mspiegel/PiebaldMPI/blob/master/src/lapply_workers_helpers.c, look for the function "generateReturnList". I'm doing both serialization and unserialization in that function, but you'll be able to tease apart the two calls.

--Michael