[R-sig-hpc] Help request for Rmpi

Kevin.Buckley at ecs.vuw.ac.nz Kevin.Buckley at ecs.vuw.ac.nz
Wed Nov 24 22:39:48 CET 2010

Forwarding to the list a request made direct to me from

jayraj.shah33 at gmail.com

http://answerpot.com/showthread.php?282309-Rmpi%20On%20NetBSD%20With%20OpenMPI).
> I also did that change but, still I could not able load Rmpi.
>
> Please let me know, if you have some suggestions about this error
> messages. Please reply me. Thank you in advance.

Jayraj,

The correct link to the archived version of that thread is here

  https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-sig-hpc/2010-May/000641.html

quoting that as opposed to the answer pot link is probably better
in allowing interested parties to get to the original info.

The thread itself relates to NetBSD and the patch is thus
NetBSD-specific. I have doubts that it would work anywhere
else.

Now that your issue with R upon SUSE has been posted to the
I am sure that someout with that system will see it.