[R-sig-hpc] Non-moderation (Was: parallel random numbers: set.seed(i), rsprng, rlecuyer, ??)

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Thu Jun 17 16:32:33 CEST 2010

On 17 June 2010 at 16:13, A.J. Rossini wrote:
|  So my first response is queued up for moderator approval.

You did the right thing in reposting as I have several hundred of those
queued up from the different lists I stand behind.

Life's too short, and spammers as well as fools are too plentyful. If posters
feel that what they have to say is important, then it surely should be
important enough for them to subscribe (or use a subscribed gateway such as
nabble/gmane/... ).   So 'subscribe to post' is the rule in lists I administer.

--
  Regards, Dirk