[R-sig-hpc] file closing timing problem

Melwin win at comets.de
Tue Jun 8 14:06:03 CEST 2010

I am not sure if this belongs on this list, anyway:

Wait until somefile.dat (i.e. a file that is supposed to be modified by
swat_edit.exe) has been renewed:

while ( difftime(Sys.time(),file.info("somefile.dat")$atime,units="sec") >
30 )
	Sys.sleep(1)
#to be placed between your two system calls

cheers,

Melwin